I love making breakfast, cliche to say, it's one of the most important meals of the day. But it can become redundant, even with the most creative mind, especially with picky eaters in the house. But who doesn't love pizza? And who doesn't love easy pizza that only takes a few minutes to prepare, I do!
Puff Pastry Pizza
- 1 sheet of puff pastry
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup of cheese (or more!)
- 1 tomato
- green onion
- salt & pepper So like I said, this is super easy! Here's what you do.
1. Defrost puff pastry according to the package, or wrap in a tea towel and microwave at 5 second intervals. Be careful not to heat it to much! It should be just easy enough to lay out flat. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Place your puff pastry sheet on a baking tray, score the edges about an inch from the edge, this is the crust. Take a fork and prick the area of the pastry you will be placing your cheese and other toppings, this will prevent it from rising.
3. Spread your cheese out up to the crusts edges. Crack two eggs on top and lightly swirl them into the cheese with a fork and gently hand.
4. Thinly slice your tomatoes to resemble pepperoni slices. Scatter across pizza.
5. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and place in the oven for 20 minutes.
6. Garnish with green onion and serve.